Monday, February 28, 2022

Change Of Plans!

      Over the weekend I made a big and needed choice. I noticed over the days that some things weren't working well and I decided to change my plans for this project completely for the best. The thing was that me and my partner where having trouble with working out our schedules to work together and so we have been falling behind on the plans for the production Not only this but we looked at the project from totally different sides so I believed it was the best for us to part our ways. Dayna wanted to stick with the idea of a silent film but I was simply not into that, especially after learning how hard it can be to successfully prosecute it. So yes, Dayna and me will be working together no longer. 

    After making this big decision I already feel a bit relieved and I can think clearly on my own ideas and how I want to proceed with this project. It was all very sudden but I am ready to move forward as the research I have done up till now is still helpful as I am gonna prosecute my original idea of sticking with drama as my genre. 

   One thing that gave me a change of heart was speaking with a fellow student, Manuel Name. We talked about our progress on the project and discussed our ideas and we found out we have a very similar aim to this project and so we thought partnering up would be vastly advantageous for the both of us. And so I talked to Dayna and she completely understood and agreed we didn't make the best group seeing that we had very different conceptions intended.

    From now on, you will hear lots from Manuel and me and our journey through this projects production!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting

     Today, during class, with my partner we discussed a few things about the productions location, the outfit design, and more. For setting...