Friday, February 25, 2022

Music to My Ears

         What's up guys, today I hung out with Dayna and we were talking about possible solutions to music. Our issue is that for this project we have to either create original music, copyright/royalty free music, email the owner of the song that we want to use if it was created by a popular artist or possibly making our film opening silent. She was thinking of using Spotify to take a look, but we were also exploring other options like YouTube and Sound Cloud. We were talking and she also told me she has a friend who is really good at composing music and also had me look at his page. He's really talented, but I don't know if he would be compatible for the project because he tends to create songs that are of the jazz genre and I'm not sure if that's what were looking for. If he's open to it, I think it would be fun to work together to make a different genre of music. 

     While looking though these different mediums to find copy right free music, I was surprised to find what a big selection of songs they offered. There where lots of options with lots of different genres. Spotify had playlist full of great copyright free songs with great potential. YouTube also offered a wide variety of songs but I still preferred to look through Spotify since it was much easier to utilize and go through. However, since Soundcloud haves users upload their own music from all types of genres with a wide range of terms. Most of these songs are royalty free, to find out, I just need to filter the license type on Soundcloud and be truly sure that the song is copyright free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting

     Today, during class, with my partner we discussed a few things about the productions location, the outfit design, and more. For setting...