Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Quick Little Reflection :)

     As I reflected on the past few days and all that had been going on, I found ease in my mind. I feel way more relaxed now that I know that with my new partner we will be able to work twice as hard and trouble free. With new schedules to work together and plan our project during the weekdays. This was a key moment to me since it impacted the whole project. I am excited to see what we do.

   So far the project has been going at a fairly slow pace. This was not only because of bad communication with my last partner but also because of the lack of motivation. However, I still made some rewarding research I will be able to utilize in my pre production. I am now more than ready and motivated to move forward on this project with my new partner.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting

     Today, during class, with my partner we discussed a few things about the productions location, the outfit design, and more. For setting...