Friday, February 18, 2022

New Project - Ideas and Going About it

  Hi everyone, My name is Julieta Gedikian but I like to be called Juli

            In my class we started a new project its called "the Portfolio Project". Our task takes about two months for completion. My job is to make a film opening using shots, angles, and themes through out the following months. I got to think and the genre I would like to incorporate is is the theme of drama.

I think I like the theme of a romantic drama because I grew up watching Telenovelas, which are soap operas in Spanish. I think having a dramatic look would be fun to create within the project. Sometimes I think I want to do things out of the typical norm because at least its an experience and creating a film with lots of possibilities would be a lot of fun. Having all this responsibility to create a film opening from zero all by myself is a bit scary but extremely exciting at the same time. I can't wait to start my research and go about all things I could do.

I was also thinking of maybe a drama that could occur to a high schooler, so I could have a mix of fantasy involved with my lifestyle and maybe even apply it to teens like me. It creates a different world within my own to toy around with the idea of an alternate reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting

     Today, during class, with my partner we discussed a few things about the productions location, the outfit design, and more. For setting...