Saturday, February 19, 2022

We Became a Team!

  Saturday, February 19, 2022

   Today in class we got the option of picking a partner for the project! My partner's name is Dayna and her blog is daynasuniverse.blogspot.com. Dayna is a fellow class mate I met a few weeks ago when we got put together to work on a project. I enjoyed working on our past project together and so I thought it would be great if we worked together once more. She brings a whole new set of ideas that are different to mine, and so I think it would be practical if we worked together by combining both of our ideas; I just know we are going to have a fun and constructive time.


    Dayna's interests are similar to mine and so we got to bond easily. She enjoys learning new languages such as American Sign Language and Spanish. Because she speaks Spanish, we get to communicate our ideas straightforward in the language we are most comfortable with. She also enjoys watching Netflix and listening to a wide variety of music. Her background is Peruvian Jewish, she has two older brothers and a dog named Bella. In her free time she works at a math tutoring place and she likes to roller skate while listening to some good tunes.

Apart from all this, we are a good paring because I live really close to her, I only live a few streets away. And this is very convenient for when we need to work on our blogs and continue the whole process of our projects production. 

    Some of her ideas for this project are really cool, I really like her creativity but I want to see if we come up with some ideas mixing our stories and interests. She was thinking of something really cool, she wanted to make our project soundless. I know the idea is a little out there but we are still brainstorming and I'm interested to see what a soundless project would even look like. I honestly think making a soundless production is going to be too hard for us since we are only beginners but with the right research we can make it happen. If we where to go for this soundless film, I think a drama would be an interesting way to put it to work. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting

     Today, during class, with my partner we discussed a few things about the productions location, the outfit design, and more. For setting...